Thursday, 15 December 2011

PAM  and  ALLEN  WISH  ALL 
MERRY  FAMILY XMAS 
HAPPY HEALTHY  2012
                                                       
Old Reliable Shows the Ropes to Flashy Newbies. (so what's new.)








      Thought this pic was a good example of 'everything old is new again' well most things I guess - if you count out knees, hips, ankles, energy, memory, favorite shoes,TV programs etc.  
The one that matters most though is our health.  Pam and I were too often this year made aware of friends and family going through tough spells.  
    It is good to report that many are able to smile again and get on with their lives. But please be aware that we do think of you.          We realize how fortunate we are to have so many nice friends, 
     This time of the year is special and it would be remiss of us if we did not pass on some of the love we feel for you all.
                                                                 Wee luvs yu.   






   I   DON'T   SNORE
 
   Pam keeps on saying that I snore,
   She tells so often it's a bore.
   Threatens to put me in next door
   Where I'll be sleeping on the floor.

     "I do not do it" I smartly roar.
     We shout and yell and start a war,
     But after a while I will thaw.
     I can not argue any more.

       This morn awoke throat quite sore.
       Perhaps I caught something, maybe, or -
       Could I have done a little snore
       Although I never have before ?    .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   Rusty  (97)



No comments:

Post a Comment